PRESENTER: Glenn Greenberg
Self employed trainers will attain essential tax and accounting tips.
Glenn Greenberg has been the CPA for DIAKADI and several independent personal trainers for years. He works primarily with self employed individuals and owners of thriving small businesses. He's not one to surprise his clients with large tax bills, so a big part of his work is "planning ! planning ! planning!". He works hard to help all clients with their tax and financial needs and stays ahead of the curve by keeping clients informed of important and ever changing tax topics.
Your Main Takeaways:
- Exact steps on how to get started with tax planning, quarterlies, etc
- Advice on special business deductions for trainers
- The advantages of incorporating
- Recommendations for registering as an LLC or S Corp vs remaining under Personal Taxes
- Financial planning advice
- Recommendations of personal vs business credit cards and banking accounts
- How NOT to get audited!