Natalie Carey, Tony Comella, John Hackbert, & Liz Letchford
Tuesday | July 17, 2018 | 1:30p - 3:00p
Looking to "UP" your Instagram marketing? Wanting to increase your followers and turning them into clients?
Join four successful fitness professionals as they share their top 3 hints to becoming a smart Instagrammer. On Tuesday, July 17th, Natalie Carey, Tony Comella, John Hackbert, and Liz Letchford will give you an insight on how they manage their Instagram accounts and what has helped them become more successful through this social media channel.
Come with your questions and be prepared to walk away with actionable tips you can start implementing right away.
Natalie Carey presents:
- Knowing your target audience; how to find and keep them
- Offering content that delivers VALUE
- Making it easy for your audience to do what you want: clicks, follows, passive income
Tony Comella presents:
- Setting Goals
- Personal + Professional Development
Liz Letchford presents:
- Be authentic
- Be consistent
- Hire a photographer
John Hackbert presents:
- Scheduling, Tracking, Optimizing
- Making it Yours (watermark branding on posts)
- Utilizing Link in Bio
- 3 specific tips and experiences from each presenter on how to get followed, develop branding, & turn your followers into clients
- Concrete tactics to start upping your Instagram game immediately